Saturday and Sunday, July 12 and 13, 2014
Bring the family for a Maya weekend at the Museum!
- Play the Mesoamerican ballgame and try using a tumpline
- Work with a Maya artist to make a rock craft you can take home (10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- See the Huitzilopochtli Aztec Dancers with their colorful costumes and giant drums (11:30 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.)
- Visit the Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed exhibition, now in its final weeks, PLUS $4 off all non-member tickets!
- Try Maya chocolate desserts and Mesoamerican-inspired foods in T-Rex Cafe
- Choose a Maya Mystery Grab Bag with every purchase of $25 or more in the Maya shop