Limited need-based scholarship spots are still available for those who qualify. For details, please call Guest Services at 303-370-6000.
FULL-DAY SUMMER CAMPS FOR GRADES K - 6
Summer Day Camps get brains and bodies moving! Learn and play as we experiment, create, build, ask questions, and develop a knowledge and passion for science. Our camps are led by experienced educators, with assistance from trained teen volunteers, offering the best opportunity for fun and learning.
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. / $260 member, $290 nonmember
SUMMER HALF-DAYS FOR AGES 4 & 5
Tiny budding scientists enjoy fun, engaging experiences led by Museum educators that will open their eyes and minds to the amazing world around them.
Choose morning or afternoon: 9 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. or 1 - 3:30 p.m. / $140 member, $170 nonmember
EARLY AND LATE CARE
Early morning check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. and late check-out is available until 5 p.m. Add early check-in or late check-out for $30 each for the whole week!
FORMS REQUIRED FOR SUMMER CAMPS PARTICIPANTS
- Electronic Emergency Card: A link to this electronic form will be included in your confirmation email, after you register for camp.
- Current Immunization Form in this format. This can be obtained from your pediatrician.
- Medication Authorization Form (If needed only): If it is necessary for your child to receive prescription or over-the-counter medication during camp, your child’s physician must complete and sign the attached Medication Authorization Form.
- Emergency Medication Action Plans (If needed only): Allergy and Anaphylaxis Actions Plan - Colorado School Asthma Care Plan - If your child needs to carry an EpiPen or an emergency inhaler, an action plan needs to be filled out and signed by parents and your child’s physician. (Forms for school work great!)
- Please return all forms to email@example.com, or our secure fax line at 303.265.9337
Please call our Guest Services department at 303.370.8346 if you have questions or concerns.